Phi Chi Theta (Chi Theta) Chapter Established<span class="timeline-express-tax-container timeline">
			<span class="pre-text">Timelines: </span>Culverhouse Centennial
		</span>

Phi Chi Theta (Chi Theta) Chapter Established Timelines: Culverhouse Centennial

  • 1929
  • in

Chi Theta was a professional fraternity for women organized in the Commerce School in 1929. In 1936 the local chapter affiliated with Phi Chi Theta, the national organization. The mission of the organization was to foster the study of commerce by women and award scholarships to female students who maintained high scholastic averages in their first three years of resident work.